Please note: If you have not received confirmation of your booking before the event, please telephone us on (011) 454-5505 to make sure that we have registered your booking.
How are the training days structured?
You are welcome to check in on the day of the course at 8:00am.
The course starts at 8:30 sharp each day and runs through to approximately 4:00pm.
What happens if I cannot attend a course?
If you can't make it to a course, you have several options:
- You may send a substitute delegate in your place. (please inform us of the new name for the certificate)
- You may transfer once at no charge to another course, provided you do so in writing at least five working days before the course. Transfers within five days of the course will be charged a late transfer fee of 20%
- You may cancel your registration, in writing, up to 10 working days before the course takes place. However, a 10% cancellation fee will be levied. Cancellations within 10 days of the course will be liable for the full fee.
- Unfortunately, no refund or credit can be given to delegates who do not attend without giving prior notice.
- CBM Training reserves the right to cancel or postpone training events due to unforeseen circumstances.
: Payment must be received by this office before the course takes place. CBM Training reserves the right to refuse admission where evidence of payment cannot be shown.
- Cheques should be made payable to CBM Training.
- Make your payment by electronic transfer or direct deposit into CBM Training’s bank account, validated by faxed copy of transaction slip - please phone on
(011) 454-5505 for details.
- Cheques should be mailed at least three weeks prior to the course and payment details should be attached. If you register after this date, the cheque should be brought to the course. Payment can be made at registration.
- Please note: Payment must be received by no later than 08h30 on the first morning of the course.